My Mission - Supporting a wonderful cause & The Hoodoo 500



I have been involved with Ultra-Marathon bicycle racing for many years.

Last year I began riding for a great cause.


In August of 2013 - I did my first race to bring awareness to Neural Tumor Research and the House Clinic in Los Angeles.   Dr. Brackmann and the House Ear Institute saved my life !
The race I started with was the Inyo Ultra 466.

This year I am taking on new challenges.
My biggest challenge this year is my race coming up at the end of August, The Hoodoo 500.



I am always ready physically but need help in some of the logistical areas involved in this type of racing.
I am a rider who has no sponsorship and I am not a non-profit. I am self-employed and this type of racing can get expensive.  I enjoy riding and bringing awareness to a great cause but cannot do this without support.
 
If you can help out in any way it would be greatly appreciated.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

XDV Carmel Valley Double Century 2023

2023: Early Season Events

2023 Hoodoo 500 Ultra Marathon Bike Race